About Me

My photo
I have always had a passion for teaching and foods. I taught Family and Consumer Science Classes since 1971. My cooking school was open for 1 year and than I headed back to my old classroom for one more year at Forest City High School. Now with a second retirement, I plan to post recipes to this blog.. "2013 virtual classroom!"

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bridal Shower

The Creative Kitchen Cooking School just launched it's first bridal shower cooking class.

The bride was a former student at Forest City High School, so she refreshed her baking skills by

preparing Quiche Lorraine and Almond Scones.  She was presented with an apron before measuring

the flour and other ingredients.  All the guests enjoyed sampling the results...Each guest in turn brought

their favorite recipe and many wonderful gifts.  A recipe for success: one bride, bridesmaids, family

 and friends!  FYI...the recipes for the quiche and scones are avaliable by sending an e-mail to

creativekitchencookingschool@hotmail.com   I know how to attach the documents at that address:)












No comments:

Post a Comment