About Me

My photo
I have always had a passion for teaching and foods. I taught Family and Consumer Science Classes since 1971. My cooking school was open for 1 year and than I headed back to my old classroom for one more year at Forest City High School. Now with a second retirement, I plan to post recipes to this blog.. "2013 virtual classroom!"

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Art of Homemade Pizza

This class was so much fun.  We used the same basic pizza crust, but created 7 different toppings.

It was a little international taste adventure

French...al fredo sauce, chicken and mozzarella

Greek...Feta cheese, chicken, mozzarella, spinach, onion, green and black olives, balsamic vinegar, cucumbers, Greek seasoning and oregano

Italian...Roasted Tomatoes with garlic and basil, spinach, mozzarella

Southwest...cream cheese,  fresh cilantro, fresh tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, garlic

Barbecue...barbecue sauce, red onions, cooked chicken, Colby/Montrey Jack cheese

Norwegian...Cream cheese, dill weed, onion, lemon juice, shrimp, fresh organic greens

American...bacon, hamburger , roasted tomatoes with garlic and basil, Co/jack cheese, onion


Dessert...brownie wedge topped with raspberry sherbet, white chocolate leaf, and fresh raspberry

No comments:

Post a Comment